Jake Peavy's Ultimate Country Music and Baseball Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Friday, June 14, 2013
Drawing Date: Friday, June 14, 2013
- Winner will receive 2 VIP tickets to "Jake Peavy & Friends Charity Jam" on Sunday, June 23, 2013, at the famed Joe's Bar on Weed Street in Chicago, IL. Prize includes a private one-on-one meet and greet with Jake, VIP seating & a Jake Peavy signed guitar
- Winner will receive 2 VIP tickets to watch the Chicago White Sox take on the New York Mets on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago, IL
- Winner and guest will join Jake Peavy on the field prior to the game to meet his teammates and watch batting practice
- Winner will receive an autographed Jake Peavy jersey and baseball
- Winner will receive 3 night hotel accommodations in Chicago, (check in Sunday, June 23, 2013, checkout Wednesday, June 26, 2013 , single room, double occupancy)
- Winner and guest, if residing outside Illinois, will receive roundtrip coach airfare for 2 if necessary to attend Charity Jam & Game.
- Winner and a guest will receive a $500 cash prize for travel and expenses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,496.25 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,260.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($236.25). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Proceeds Benefit: Jake Peavy Foundation
Jake Peavy Foundation is a 501(c)(3) national non-profit that supports groundbreaking research, essential life programs and activities to enrich lives and uplift spirits of children and families.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $4,500.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.